Airbnb Manager – Bristol – Flexible working – to £33,000
- Package to £33,000
- Full-time 40 hrs per week, including some flexible at-home working
- Start date: ASAP
- Airbnb Manager Jobs in Bristol
- Serviced Apartment Manager Jobs in Bristol
- Hotel Management Jobs in Bristol
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is searching for an Airbnb Manager for a multi-site Airbnb business in the centre of Bristol. The business offers unique and affordable Airbnb accommodation over two central sites, one a boutique indoor campsite offering 6 refitted retro caravans with private en-suite facilities and communal social areas, and the other a warehouse, refitted with 5 boutique-style hotel bedrooms with communal social and games areas and two self-contained two bedroom flats on the first floor. The objective is to offer comfortable, quality, affordable accommodation in the heart of the city.
Sunday-Thursday, rooms are generally let on a short-term basis through Airbnb and Booking.com, usually to tourists but also to people working in the city. Over the weekends, we specialise in hosting groups, for special occasions, like hen or stag do’s & birthdays.
Each site has a self-check-in and self-serve policy, however, guest service is available over the phone, email or via a messaging service.
We are looking for an Airbnb Manager to oversee operations in conjunction with the owner who will be available to support the Manager when needed. The Airbnb Manager will oversee service standards, and guest experience and will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of both sites.
- Managing booking enquiries via telephone, email, social media, and webchat.
- Welcoming guests and responding to their requests, dealing with any complaints, in a swift, calm and collective way.
- Undertake regular room inspections, maintain room inventory, ensure housekeeping standards are met and organise necessary maintenance when needed.
- Liaising with the housekeeping team.
- Manage room availability using property management systems.
- Day-to-day operational support
- General housekeeping tasks, invoices, checking in & out guests and collecting feedback.
- Social media posting.
- Overseeing group events, ensuring that customers are happy.
- Responding to, and dealing with out-of-hours emergencies, and liaising with the out-of-hours
- Recommend places to shop, eat, drink, club and generally experience the best the city has to offer.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and a genuine wish to provide guests with a fantastic experience.
- A professional appearance and a calm and collected manner.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills to ensure effective operations.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills to handle the multi-faceted nature of the job.
- Car driver is useful but not essential.
- This job may suit candidates with previous experience as Serviced Apartment Manager, Office Administrator, Hotel Operation Manager, Reception Manager, Hotel Duty Manager, Restaurant Manager, or other customer-facing, customer-service-led administrative role.
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Friday. Flexible working hours are as follows: Generally required on-site in central Bristol between 15h and 19h Monday to Friday. Autonomous home working outside of those hours with some limited out-of-hours on-call responsibility in the evenings and weekends.
Salary: Basic salary is £25,000 to £28,000 depending on experience, plus a generous bonus structure that could take the package to c£33,000. There will also be opportunities for career progression as the company expands into other sites in Bristol and nearby.