Assistant Front of House Manager – London Docklands
– London Docklands
– Package to £36,000 + bonus + other benefits
– £500 a year personal training budget to help you grow
– Year-end Christmas bonus
– Hospitality and Sales Jobs in London
– Assistant Front of House Manager jobs in London
Rhubarb Recruitment is searching for an Assistant Front of House Manager for a dynamic Business Centre and Event Space designed for young independent creative businesses in the heart of the London docklands. The site offers a mix of luxury architect designed shared workspaces, private business suites, creative units and meeting and event spaces.
The Assistant Front of House Manager responsibilities will focus on managing the FOH reception area and will be the main point of contact for residents and guests. Importantly you will be responsible for new viewings/walk arounds for prospective new businesses residents and tasked with selling the workspace services to them. You will be paid generous commissions on any new business that you secure through these viewings.
Other day to day management operations at the centre will include organising and managing monthly events for business centre tenants and helping them understand the vision for this community focused workspace, running social media and marketing strategy and communicating with all the tenants, all the time – ensuring everyone is happy! It is a broad role with lots of responsibility, room to grow and a chance to really impact on the success of the company.
The Assistant Front of House Manager will work alongside the Site Manager but with a focus on being the face of the business so we are looking for an energetic, articulate, very well presented, warm, friendly yet very business savvy (and hopefully sales experienced) person. We are thinking that the job would perhaps suit someone who has worked as a Sales Manager for a chic boutique london hotel group – someone used to presenting (selling) business services face to face to a modern, demanding london client base. Someone able to understand what fantastic service standards mean and someone able to deliver these on a day to day basis to both existing business residents and to prospective new business residents.
– Able to provide excellent face to face sales and support service
– Excellent social media skills (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook). Further training will also be provided
– Experience in customer facing hospitality roles
– Highly personable, presentable and articulate
– Very organised and efficient
– Ability to manage your own time
– Basic salary to £26,000 + sales commission to £10,000 + other bonuses
– £500 a year training budget to help you grow
– Year-end Christmas bonus
– 24 days holiday
Thanks for reading!