- Assistant Restaurant Manager or Supervisor
- Summertown, North Oxford
- 2 AA rosettes, and recommended in the Michelin guide
- Salary £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Start date: ASAP
- Assistant Restaurant Manager Jobs in Oxford
- Restaurant Supervisor Jobs in Oxford
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager for an award-winning independent restaurant and wine bar in Summertown, Oxford. The restaurant focuses on seasonal and ingredient-lead bistro cookery, taking inspiration from across Europe and served in a warm and bright setting with consistently excellent service standards. The restaurant enjoys fantastic reviews from the leading national press, enjoys 5* reviews across online review sites with 2 AA rosettes, and Michelin guide recommendations.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for supporting the General Manager in overseeing day-to-day operations of the Restaurant, including staff training, rota planning, managing services and generally ensuring that customers enjoy a reliably excellent experience, both in terms of food and service standards.
The company prides itself in ensuring excellent working conditions for all team members, which include appreciation, reward and regular opportunities for salary review and progression.
Applications will be accepted from current Assistant Restaurant Managers or Restaurant Supervisors.
Salary £30,000 to £35,000 depending on the level of your experience.
- Sunday Evening and all-day Monday the restaurant is closed so this means you can always have the time off, and always another full day during the week off.
- 25% staff discount when dining at the restaurant
- Car parking available