- Bar Supervisor Jobs
- South Bristol
- Salary to £22,500
- Start date: ASAP
- Established and well-reviewed golf club
- Bar Supervisor Jobs in Bristol
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is looking for Bar Supervisor for a Private Member Golf Club in South Bristol, located about 10 minutes drive from Clifton and the centre of town. The Bar Supervisor will help oversee a busy clubhouse bar, supporting the Bar Manager in day-to-day Bar operations.
- Help always ensure a positive customer experience.
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge (food & drinks) and support staff training.
- Monitoring restaurant/bar inventory and keep updating the Clubhouse Manager of any products to be ordered.
- Support the Clubhouse Manager and assistant in planning and setting up special events.
- Ensure that checklists for opening and closing are being completed in each shift.
- Ensure products/essentials are adequately stocked.
- Ensure end of the day reports, KPI’s and cash flow are accurate.
- Promote a good environment place of work with all colleagues.
- Greet customers and provide positive, friendly interaction
- Make recommendations and answer all related enquiries
- Take orders from serving staff or directly from customers
- Record drink orders accurately into the till system
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with recipes
- Serve food collected from the kitchen to customers
Shifts are typically 5 days out of 7 which will include a share of weekends and some evenings.
The Golf Club is located 10 minutes from the centre of town, so it is essential that candidates have their own form of transport, as Public Transport links to the site are not very good.
No Split Shifts, Pension, Uniform and Car Parking are included.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£22,500.00 per year depending upon experience
Relevant Experience: Bar Tender / Bar Supervisor / Bar, Hotel or Restaurant