Chef de Partie Hampshire – Food Led Country Pub with rooms – £24,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience
- A busy food led village pub with an excellent reputation
- 5 days out of 7 and 2 days off per week
- Situated in the heart of the South Downs and midway between Portsmouth and Farnham
- £24,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience
- Chef de Partie jobs in South East England
- Chef de Partie jobs in Hampshire
- Chef jobs near Petersfield.
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is looking for a Chef de Partie for a popular food-led country pub with 8 rooms, situated in the Heart of the South Downs, Hampshire and midway between Portsmouth and Farnham, near Petersfield.
The pub prides itself in serving high-quality traditional British pub food in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The pub offers reliably good service offers and is the welcoming centre of the local village community.
The pub near Petersfield Hampshire has inside dining for 60 and a large beer garden popular with walkers, residents and visitors.
Menus are broadly based around traditional British pub food with a little Modern British influence added here and there. Everything is made from scratch on-site and served fresh to order.
The Head Chef is classically trained and is looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partiet that is used to working with good fresh food and is able to help support him in running the kitchen service. Head Chef is calm and commited to training and development.
Start date: ASAP
The Chef de Partie salary is £24,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience.
Between 40-48 hours per week, 5 days per week with 2 days off.
Thanks for reading!
|Salary||£24k to £28k|