Chef de Partie – Oxford – to £35k
- Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef
- Summertown, North Oxford
- 2 AA rosettes, and recommended in the Michelin guide
- Sunday and Monday’s off!
- Salary £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Start date: ASAP
- Chef de Partie Jobs in Oxford
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is looking for a Chef de Partie for an award-winning independent restaurant and wine bar in Summertown, Oxford. The restaurant focuses on seasonal, ingredient-lead bistro cookery, taking inspiration from across Europe and served in a warm and bright setting with consistently excellent service standards. The restaurant enjoys fantastic reviews from the leading national press, enjoys 5* reviews across online review sites with 2 AA rosettes, and Michelin guide recommendations.
As Chef de Partie, you will be supporting the Chef Patron in delivering all-fresh seasonal menus to a consistently high standard.
The company prides itself in ensuring excellent working conditions for all team members, which include appreciation, reward and regular opportunities for salary review and progression.
Applications will be accepted from Commis Chef and up – candidates looking for the next step, and the salary will reflect your level of experience. The important thing is that you share the owner’s love of working with amazing food.
Salary £28,000 to £35,000 depending on the level of your experience.
- Sunday Evening and all-day Monday the restaurant is closed so this means you can always have the time off, and always another full day during the week off.
- 25% staff discount when dining at the restaurant
- Car parking available