Chef de Partie – The Maytime Inn – Cotswolds – to £28k plus tips – Accommodation available
- Chef de Partie jobs in the Cotswolds
- The Maytime Inn – 1 AA Rosette
- Accommodation available
- Full time
- 5 days a week with 2 days off
- Salary £25,000 to £28,000 plus excellent tips
- Excellent benefits Inc. workplace pension
- We will consider Demi Chef and CDP or Junior Sous Chef
- Start date: ASAP
The Maytime Inn has a fantastic new opportunity for a Chef de Partie or possibly Junior Sous Chef and live-in is available for the right candidate.
A great team is a happy team so we work hard to ensure our chefs can maintain a fantastic work life balance and whilst at work, we run a fun, fast paced but professional working environment.
Nestling in the heart of the beautiful, peaceful and historic Cotswold village of Asthall, the Inn dates back to the 17th Century and in times gone by was a coaching inn with its own Smithy.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Chef de partie or Junior Sous Chef to become part of our young, motivated and passionate team here at the Maytime Inn which boasts 1 AA Rosette for its restaurant. You must be a people person and have a passion for providing great food with an emphasis on locally sourced, fresh food.
This is a great opportunity for a Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef to make their mark amongst an award winning and experienced team, in a well-established and busy independent business, whilst maintaining a fantastic work life balance.
Salary of £25,000-£28,000 dependant on experience plus great tips.
- Maintain high food hygiene and kitchen safety levels
- Assist the Head Chef with the daily running of the kitchen
- Be a key team player and be an integral part of menu development
- A confident and self-motivated team player who is driven and willing to learn and progress in the industry
- Passionate about delivering consistently high-quality food
- Imagination and understanding of food and flavours to create innovative dishes using local seasonal produce to high standards
- Previous experience as a Chef de partie, Junior Sous or Sous Chef
- A fantastic work life balance
- Competitive salary
- Great tips
- Meals during shifts
- Uniform provided
- 28 days holiday
- Workplace pension
- Earn a finder’s fee for each successful applicant you introduce to the business
- Great staff benefits package including discounts and loyalty scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Salary of £25,000-£28,000 dependant on experience plus great tips. Accommodation available.
Thanks for reading!
|Salary||£25k to £28k|