Chef Manager Couple – Small Country House Hotel – Scottish Highlands – £60k plus profit share and accommodation
- Chef Manager Couple
- Scottish Highlands
- Salary £60k plus profit share
- Live-in accommodation provided – rent free
- Start date: ASAP
- Chef Manager Couple Jobs
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is looking for a Chef and Manager Management Couple for a 7-bedroom country pub and hotel on the rural and picturesque Ardnamurchan Peninsula on the West coast of the Scottish Highlands.
You will be responsible for the overall running of the hotel which operates a busy pub and restaurant. Will provide day-to-day leadership and direction to ensure increased levels of customer satisfaction. You’ll keep our hotel running smoothly, and make sure everything is working well and all our guests are safe and comfortable.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on work ethic
- Recruiting, training, and supervising staff
- Ensuring smooth service throughout the hotel
- Providing leadership, motivation & inspiration to achieve the full potential of a customer-focused hospitality team
- Making sure all guests receive a high-quality service
- Dealing with customers’ complaints and other problems
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Planning budgets, setting sales targets, and managing accounts
- Ensuring hotel health, safety and security regulations and licensing laws at met
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in management of pub and/or hotel
- Excellent management, organisational and communication skills
- Initiative and good problem-solving skills
- Be passionate about food and drink
- Have a wicked eye for the detail
- Go above and beyond to make our guests happy
- You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK
Salary: £30 000 + profit share
As Head Chef of you will be required to work closely alongside the Manager and put together a small kitchen team as well as the responsibility of taking charge of all aspects throughout the kitchen.
- Able to prepare fresh ingredients to a high standard
- Deal with deliveries and stock rotation
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene
- Good attention to detail
- Passion for food and striving for a progression
- Great communication skills with the team
The successful candidate will have experience working in a high-volume catering environment. You will possess up-to-date knowledge of food hygiene regulations and have experience in delivering high levels of customer service. A proactive approach to problem-solving, teamwork and sharing knowledge, a keen interest in the development of staff, and excellent organisational and time management skills are also required.
You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered.
Salary: £30,000 + profit share
Live-in accommodation is provided in a 2-bedroom Manager flat for the couple, rent-free, with just utility bills and council tax to pay.
Start date is: January – March 2023
Salary: £60k plus profit share and free accommodation
|Salary||£60k + profit sharre|