Coffee Store Supervisor – Premium Food and Beverage outlet – West End
- Coffee Shop Supervisor / Manager
- Salary to £36,000 negotiable dependent on experience
- Start date ASAP
- West End – Central London
- Premium F&B site
- Premium Luxury International Brand
- Private Health Insurance
- Excellent staff benefits
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is recruiting a Coffee Shop Supervisor / Manager for a PREMIUM international brand with a focus on F&B retail. The business is a flagship store located close to Regent Street in one of London’s most exclusive areas directly alongside other leading international luxury brands. The store is situated over 3 floors of a luxury ‘designer refurbished’ site that offers a mix of retail, restaurant and café space.
We are looking for a Coffee Shop Supervisor / Manager to oversee the Premium Takeaway Coffee outlet within this luxury store. You should have previous F&B management experience in the Premium sector (premium restaurant, hotel, department store etc.) and should be able to demonstrate flawless personal presentation, both in appearance and by way of your customer interaction skills. You should have a passion for F&B services and have an excellent understanding of what it means to consistently deliver excellence in customer service experience.
Fluent English essential, Italian speaker (nice to have) and other European language is a plus.
The Coffee Shop Supervisor will be responsible for managing the day to day operation of the takeaway coffee outlet within the store.
- Manage all procedures in opening and closing store
- Responsible for maintenance of professional equipment (coffee machines, counter, …)
- Management of HACCP plan guaranteeing safety and cleanliness standards
- Control and management of counter and fridge grab & go stock and inventory
- Waste management (target less than 1% of waste)
- Knowledge of the entire range of products (food and beverages)
- Guarantee the correct preparation of the coffee offer, maintaining company standards
- Management training of staff on coffee preparation, according to corporate training standards, with the support of Training Centre and Marketing Retailing teams
- Good management of workflows and orders
- Meet all daily and weekly activities based on the assigned areas
- Customers’ relation and sales push targets
The successful Coffee Shop Supervisor will demonstrate:
- Ability to manage very sustained/busy work rates with discipline and control
- Ability to transmit calm and serenity to colleagues and customers
- A high level of organization, attention to detail and good priority management
- A positive and constructive attitude
- Proactiveness in managing any problems that arise
- Ability to manage customer relations accurately, patiently and politely
- Excellent communication skills
- Flawless personal presentation
- Resistance to physical fatigue and stress and ability to work for several hours standing up
- Positive attitude and smiling
- Flexibility and dynamism
- Respectful of procedures and processes
- Excellent team spirit
Salary is to £28,000 to £36,000 dependent on experience.
|Salary||£28,000 to £36,000|