- Salary to £42k
- Monday to Friday / 9h to 17h30
- Central London
- Multi-site Contemporary Commercial Office Spaces in London
Rhubarb Recruitment is seeking a detail-oriented and motivated Community Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations across 6 centrally located corporate workspaces in Central London. You will ensure a seamless and productive environment for our tenants and will be the front-line face of the business, supporting tenant relationships, fielding enquiries, and providing first-line customer service support.
- Client Support: Assist with client onboarding, resolve client inquiries, and maintain strong client relationships.
- Maintenance: Oversee the maintenance and cleanliness of workspaces, coordinating repairs as needed.
- Administrative Tasks: Manage office supplies, scheduling, and document organization.
- Events: Support the coordination of events and meetings held in our corporate spaces.
- Security: Monitor and ensure the security of the premises, including access control.
- Reporting: Generate reports on space occupancy, feedback, and operational performance.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the Senior team to improve processes and enhance the overall client experience.
- Sales & Marketing: Assisting with the preparation of marketing materials, and social media content, booking and conducting tours with potential new tenants, supporting new tenant contract proposals.
- Previous experience in Hospitality / Customer Service led environments such as Hotels, Restaurants, Serviced Apartments, other Client Services.
- Previous experience in an Operational capacity.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and related software.
- A positive and proactive attitude, with a strong commitment to client satisfaction.
- Excellent social media skills (Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook). Further training will also be provided
- Highly personable, presentable, and articulate.
- Very organised and efficient.
- Ability to manage your own time.
Salary: £38,000 to £42,000 dependant on experience