- Multi-£M Hospitality Event & Leisure Business
- Location Northwest, Preston, Lancashire
- Salary to £130k + company vehicle and private health
- Luxury Hotel, Multi Restaurant Outlets, Conference and Sporting Events Facility
- Keywords: Group Operations Director, Hotel Operations Director, Hospitality Director, Multi-outlet Branded Hotel Manager, Hotel General Manager, Stadium Manager, Football Stadium Director, Multi-site
About us: Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment proudly presents an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Director of Leisure to join a Multi-£M Luxury Hotel, Multi Restaurant Outlets, Conference and Sporting Events Facility Business situated in the picturesque Northwest, near Preston, Lancashire.
Our client’s site boasts a diverse portfolio encompassing a 6,000-seat football stadium, hosting a National League Team, and sports village, with an 18-room Luxury pitch-side hotel,multiple restaurant outlets, versatile conference and event spaces, a Sports & Education facility that includes a full-size 3G hockey pitch, six 7 a-side pitches, and a function centre for 140 pax, plus a small luxury 5* Private Manor House and Wedding Venue available for private hire, located 1 hour drive away in the Lake District.
The Role: As the Director of Leisure, you will be the driving force behind a multi-faceted hospitality portfolio. Reporting directly to the Group’s Chairman, you will have full P&L responsibility and you will be ultimately responsible for the on-point delivery of consistently reliable 5* customer experience across all outlets. Your role encompasses leadership of a dedicated team, ensuring a seamless customer experience, and efficient management of facilities, staff, health and safety, suppliers, menus, and events.
- Oversee a 6,000-seat football stadium, luxury hotel, sports bar, restaurant with a roof terrace, cafe, conference facilities, and a small luxury Private Manor House and Boutique Wedding Venue.
- Manage a team of HOD Managers and a General Manager.
- Ensure the delivery of consistently reliable 5* customer experiences across all outlets.
- Implement effective management of facilities, staff, P&L, health and safety, suppliers, menus, and events.
- Develop and leverage un-realised opportunities and capacity across all outlets.
You will be expected to carry out a full review of existing operational systems and develop a new shared vision for the business. You will build on top of an existing passion to deliver excellence and with a fantastic £18M 5* Sports Village infrastructure, to deliver a new more effective model of organisation that will fully leverage un-realised opportunities and capacity across all outlets.
Your Profile: The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in running large multi-faceted high-end Luxury hospitality operations, possibly as a Group Operations Director, Hotel Operations Director, Hospitality Director, Multi-site, Muti-outlet Branded Hotel Manager, Branded Hotel General Manager, Stadium Manager, Football Stadium Director, High-volume Events Venue Manager, or in similar roles. You should be classically trained in hospitality, driven by systems, service-oriented, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Your ability to identify need for improved systems, growth opportunities, motivate teams, and maintain clear communication with the whole team, from cleaners through to board level directors, is required. A sharp professional image and commitment to excellence are essential qualities.
- Competitive salary up to £130k, commensurate with experience.
- Company vehicle.
- Private health coverage.
- Relocation support is available; residing within a 40-minute drive within the Preston and the Lake District area is expected.
If you are ready to bring operational expertise and innovative thinking to fully unlock the potential of our diverse outlets, we invite you to apply!