Event Manager – Aberdeenshire – to £35,000 – family sized accommodation available
- Exclusive events venue with on-site accommodation for 62 guests
- 40 hours per week
- Salary £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Family-sized accommodation available
- Start date: ASAP
- Event Manager Jobs
- Conference & Banqueting Manager Jobs
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is looking for an Events Manager for an exclusive events venue located approximately 34 miles from Aberdeen and 18 miles from Stonehaven. The site is one of only six 5-star exclusive-use venues in Scotland, catering for luxury private events.
The Events Manager will work within a small team ensuring excellent standards are kept in this award-winning Country House venue.
There is a private cottage available with the role, suitable for a family, and so we welcome applications from Event Managers relocating from other parts.
Event Manager responsibilities include:
- Planning events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Attending events and helping with on day co-ordinating
- Promoting our business to generate more leads and bookings for events throughout the year
- Working on Advertising and Marketing campaigns to promote business and generate leads and booking conversions
- Point of contact liaising with clients
- Continual monitoring of events to enhance event success and client satisfaction
- Preparing budgets and strategy planning to report to GM
We are looking for a competent Event Manager / Conference & Banqueting Managers who will plan, organise, and oversee impactful events that meet our 5-star standards, and surpass client expectations. You will also help develop the business, creating and delivering more events throughout the year, both in the Private and Business sectors. Currently, our core business is within the Weddings market, however, we are growing and developing our corporate hospitality offering, as well as a range of one-off and seasonal events throughout the year.
You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying special attention to the business brand, customer satisfaction, budget and time constraints.
Your role as Event Manager is, above all, as a Project Manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques, in addition to organisational skills and ensuring customer satisfaction. You will be required to manage a small team and liaise with other departments within the business.
Requirements and skills
- Proven previous experience as an Event Manager in the Hospitality industry
- Skilled in project management skills
- Knowledge of current marketing techniques
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
£25,000 to £35,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
There is a private cottage available with the role, suitable for a family, and so we welcome applications from Event Managers / Conference & Banqueting Managers relocating from other parts.
|Accommodation||Family sized cottage available|