- £23,000 to £27,000 dependent on experience
- Full-time 40-hour contract with overtime available
- 5 days a week, mainly daytime shifts
- Company Pension and Health Care Schemes
- Extensive training and career development opportunities
- Food & Beverage Supervisor job vacancy in Bristol
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor for an established Hotel Meetings and Events Centre in central Bristol. The job is 5 days per week, 8-hour shifts, between the hours of 8 am to 6.30 pm, with only the occasional evening event to cater for.
The F&B Supervisor will be responsible for supervising a small team of Front of House Conference & Events staff; duties will include conference room set up, and the smooth running of the conference room catering, from serving food, and lunch buffets, maintaining beverage stations, and general hands-on operational support, ultimately ensuring that meetings and events are run smoothly.