Food and Beverage Manager – Cardigan West Wales – to £40k + bonus
- Food and Beverage Manager job vacancy West Wales
- Salary to £40,000 plus bonus Temporary accommodation to help you settle.
- Live-in available (deducted from salary)
- F&B Manager Hotel job vacancy in Wales
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is looking for a Food and Beverage Manager for a 4* Country House Hotel in Cardigan, West Wales.
Penrallt Country House Hotel is set within a 35-acre estate with incredible views of the bay, is only half a mile from the beach, and offers 24 bedrooms and 2 treatment rooms. The hotel is popular with private guests and wedding and events parties alike.
We are looking for a talented and charismatic Food and Beverage Manager who understands what it means to manage his/her team to consistently deliver excellent service experience. It is essential you have previous experience as a hotel F&B Manager in a quality hotel environment.
This is a hands-on role, in a company where all levels of management engage in, and support, the day-to-day team when and where required.
The Food & Beverage Manager will oversee all usual F&B-related operations within the hotel and the role includes key holder and end-of-day closing and cashing up responsibilities when on duty.
- Management of systems, procedures, and POS systems.
- Stock taking and stock management.
- Supplier Management.
- Maintaining healthy GP for food and drinks – must be able to demonstrate knowledge during interview.
- Profit and Loss planning and reporting.
- Lastly, but not least, the ability to make super cocktails; what is a bar without them!
£35-£40k pa depending on experience plus quarterly bonus and accommodation if required
Check out other job vacancies on our website: Hospitality jobs by Rhubarb Recruitment or here on our website
|Salary||to £40k + bonus|
Share this Job