Food and Beverage Manager – Luxury Country House Hotel – Cotswolds Market Town in Wiltshire – to £42k
- Food & Beverage Manager Jobs in the UK
- Salary to £42,000 per year (dependent on experience)
- Start date May 2021
- 5 days per week
- Excellent reputation
- Luxury Country House Hotel near Malmesbury
- Cotswolds – Wiltshire F&B Manager Jobs
- Food & Beverage Manager Jobs
- F&B Manager Jobs
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is recruiting a Food & Beverage Manager for a Luxury Country House Hotel situated in a beautiful Cotswold market town close to Malmesbury in Wiltshire, located within easy access (max 40 minutes’ drive) of Bristol, Bath, Swindon and Cheltenham.
The hotel enjoys excellent reviews across all parts of the business which includes 30+ individually designed luxury bedroom suits, wedding and events suits, restaurant, bar and meeting rooms. An exceptional and ongoing investment programme is further creating the vibrant, welcoming, experience-based, fun, luxury and accessible ambience of the hotel.
The Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for all F&B operations within the hotel and also for ensuring delivery of a consistent 5* experience at all times.
The successful candidate will be a lover of good food, of fantastic dining and of delivering unbeatable hospitality experiences. He/ She will be well-presented, full of energy and enthusiasm and able to lead the FOH team to ensure a consistently warm, friendly, helpful and ‘can do’ welcome to every guest. Applicants should have previous experience in a 4/5 Star Hotel as either Food & Beverage Manager, Assistant Operations Manager or Operations Manager.
Duties, tasks and responsibilities are to:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the F&B operations. Achieving the highest quality standards in food, beverages, presentation, service and cleanliness of space.
- Be a key member of the Hotel’s management team to support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
- Conduct regular F&B team meeting with feedbacks and actions taken for service recovery, and any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to GM/HR.
- Ensure SOP implementation in F&B are followed and maintained at all levels.
- Randomly inspect the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the Department Managers & Chef.
- Deal with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter to HO Purchase.
- Monitor all labour schedules and expenses for the F&B departments.
- Conduct review of month end financials with the Finance Manager. Complete a financial & operational critique of the prior month deliverable to the GM/Head of Group Operations.
- Assess and review customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Attend weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organisation.
- Participate in the annual budget process as well as monthly forecast meetings.
- Be fully aware of all aspects of our H&S, SHIELD and Fire evacuation system
- Manage monthly H&S meeting with all HOD’s in the absence of the GM
- On a daily basis ensure that the Hotel has Duty Manager and First Aid / Fire Marshalls on duty.
Salary is to £42,000 dependent on experience.
Hours are 5 days per week with 2 days off
Thanks for reading!