- Salary to £30,000 dependent on experience
- 40 hours per week
- Day time only
- Shift patterns to include alternative 4-day/ 5-day weeks
- General Manager jobs in Bristol
- General Manager jobs in North Somerset
Rhubarb Recruitment is searching for a General Manager for a leading Children’s Play and Event Space in North Somerset. The venue offers a unique modern play space facility with a focus on delivering reliably excellent service and cleanliness standards with an educational focus across the whole site. In addition to the Play Space, the site provides party facilities and a standalone café/restaurant where parents can socialise with the comfort of knowing that their children are being safely supervised in a fantastically fun and educational environment.
The General Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of day to day business operations – to include the oversight of the reception area, the café/restaurant, the party facilities and the Play Space itself.
The General Manager will be responsible for all the above areas of the business with the following key responsibilities:
- Ensure all centre operations are adhered to and all reporting procedures are completed within the required timescales.
- Ensure all opening and closing checks are carried out to a high standard. Maintain the centre’s reputation for high levels of cleanliness.
- Be very hands on. Your excellent attention to detail will enable you to enhance the customer visit.
- Ensure that all our customers receive a market leading experience through delivering outstanding service.
- Be the customer champion, proactively seeking out improvements to make the customer’s visit even better.
- Work with the kitchen team to ensure food is delivered in a timely manner, at a consistent quality level and to the customer’s request.
- Be an escalation point for any complaints, seeking to ensure that no customer leaves unhappy.
- Oversee the organisation and booking of parties and other events.
- Responsible for the centre’s H&S, Fire, food hygiene and play frame inspections to ensure compliance.
- Plan and oversee staff training and scheduling.
- Manage the team to deliver consistently excellent service and ensure all training is up to date.
- Responsible for achieving the centre’s KPIs and other goals.
- Responsible for delivering centre profitability and actively identify opportunities for profitability improvements without compromising the customer experience.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Hospitality Manager, ideally from a service led Hospitality operation such as a busy high-quality restaurant, hotel or other service focused hospitality business.
It is essential that candidates have a keen eye for detail, this will be especially important when it comes to ensuring the proper delivery of current Covid-19 safety measures across the site.
It goes without saying that Candidates must be comfortable working in a hands-on client facing role and dealing with adults and children.
The General Manager will be the face of the business, so we are looking for an energetic, articulate, very well presented, warm, friendly and forward-thinking person! The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of what it means to deliver fantastic customer service experience and what is required to ensure that it is consistently delivered by all staff members across the site at all times.
The job offers a chance to really impact on the success of the company. For the right candidate there will be opportunity to quickly grow into the business, and to be part of planned growth into multiple new sites across the region.
Hours are 40 hrs per week, day times only, with shift patterns generally following alternative 4-day/ 5-day weeks. The site opens 7 days per week from 09h30 to 18h. Candidates must be available to work Saturday and Sunday and school holidays.
Salary is negotiable, to around £30,000 per year depending on your level of experience.
The role is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Thanks for reading!
|Salary||£25,000 to £30,000|