- General Manager for a busy beachside Cafe Restaurant
- St. Ives Bay near Hayle in Cornwall
- Salary to £45,000
- Start date: ASAP
- Independently owned
- General Manager Jobs in Cornwall
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is looking for a General Manager for a boho style beach cafe and wedding venue, famous for good food and a sandy back garden. Situated less than half an hour’s drive from St Ives and two minutes’ walk from the stunning Godrevy beach, which is famous for surfing along with many other outdoor and water-based activities, the restaurant lies on the sand dunes of Gwithian on Cornwall’s north coast. This relaxed restaurant and beach bar serves up a seasonal, locally produced menu from small bites to main meals, to eat in or to grab and go to the beach. We are looking for a General Manager (GM) who will be responsible for running all aspects of day-to-day operations and to further develop business growth and opportunity. The GM will provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments and at the same time ensure both ongoing profitability and consistently excellent customer experience.
Who are we looking for?
- As General Manager you will be the ‘face’ of the business and so will need to be friendly, well presented and able to ensure a consistently warm welcome to guests.
- You should have energy, vibrance and a passion for running hospitality venues.
- The right candidate will have a natural gift for hospitality and be able to motivate and lead a team through their passion, their example and their commitment.
- You will build and maintain effective relationships across the business, acting as the lead for the venue and driving improved productivity, turnover and profitability.
- You will have a great front of house presence and the ability to manage and motivate a large team, leading the recruitment and training of team members and management.
- You will feel at home in a busy environment and thrive under the pressure.
- You will have an excellent understanding of current trends and creative initiatives to exploit them to deliver increased footfall and average spend.
- You will have a sound understanding of both digital and offline marketing.
Salary is £38-45k depending on experience plus quarterly bonus.
Thank you for reading!
|Salary||£38k to £45k|