Grocery Store Supervisor – Premium Retail – West End
- Retail Grocery Store Supervisor / Manager
- Salary to £36,000 negotiable dependent on experience
- Start date ASAP
- West End – Central London
- Premium F&B site
- Premium Luxury International Brand
- Private Health Insurance
- Excellent staff benefits
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is recruiting a Grocery Store Supervisor for a PREMIUM international brand with a focus on F&B retail. The business is a flagship store located close to Regent Street in one of London’s most exclusive areas and directly alongside other leading international luxury brands. The store is situated over 3 floors of a luxury ‘designer refurbished’ site that offers a mix of retail, restaurant and café space.
We are looking for a Grocery Store Supervisor / Manager with experience in PREMIUM Food & Beverage related retail operations at a Supervisor / Managerial level. You should have previous retail management experience in this Premium sector (premium department stores or other premium retail) and be able to demonstrate flawless personal presentation, both in appearance and by way of your customer interaction skills. You should have an excellent understanding of what it means to consistently deliver the best in customer service experience.
Fluent English essential, Italian speaker (nice to have) and other European language is a plus.
The Grocery Store Supervisor will be responsible for managing a dedicated team serving the retail section of this Luxury retail site.
- Supervision of the grocery retail team
- Manage all procedures in opening and closing of the store
- Responsible of HACCP standards and cleaning activities (grocery area, warehouse)
- Control and management of grocery stock and daily/weekly inventory
- Management training of grocery staff about brand storytelling of products and beverages, recipes, according to corporate training standards, with the support of HQ Training Centre and Marketing Retailing teams
- Responsible for grocery sales and reaching sales targets
- Meet all daily and weekly activities based on the assigned areas
- POS Systems management
- Customer relations and sales push targets
The successful Grocery Supervisor will:
- Manage very sustained/busy work rates with discipline and control
- Transmit calm and serenity to colleagues and customers
- Demonstrate a high level of organization, attention to detail and good priority management
- Have a positive and constructive attitude
- Demonstrate proactivity in managing any problems
- Manage customer relations accurately, patiently and politely
- Excellent communication skills
- Flawless personal presentation
- Resistance to physical fatigue and stress and ability to work for several hours standing up
- Positive attitude and smiling
- Flexibility and dynamism
- Respectful of procedures and processes
- Excellent team spirit
Salary is to £28,000 to £36,000 dependent on experience.
|Salary||£28,000 to £36,000|