- Operations Director – Central London
- Wet led Restaurants and Bars
- Competitive salary £60k to £70k negotiable plus bonus
- Casual restaurant and late-night bar operations
- 80% wet-led
- Independent hospitality group
- 3 sites with ambitious growth plans
- Group Operations Director Jobs in London
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is searching for a Group Operations Director for an independent Bar and Restaurant group operating restaurant and late-night bar venues in central London. Currently, with 3 very successful venues in hand, the Board of Directors are looking to recruit an Operations Director to take strategic control and responsibility for day-to-day operations but also importantly to drive an ambitious business development plan that involves opening new sites across the capital.
The existing sites enjoy fantastic reviews and business success, and this is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing London based Hospitality business and to directly input into its further success.
The focus of the role will be:
- Improving all operational aspects of the existing sites, through training, support, guidance & leadership, making sure the brand continues to be a success with the outside market and its client base.
- To help open news sites and continue the development of the brand, increasing market share and brand awareness.
- Oversee all daily venue operations to ensure consistent delivery of the key operational steps of service.
- To be a leading voice both to the head office, including the MDs, but also to the management teams in the venues to consistently deliver consistently high product and service standards to drive sales and profitability.
- To implement and embed the brand culture, systems and processes and fine-tune where needed.
- Assist the MDs in developing the growth strategy, site finding and selection and project-managing the process of the openings.
- Manage all back of house operations; including subsequent reporting Management Reporting.
- Act as the key link between the Directors and the Operational teams & venues.
We are looking for candidates with a proven track record in delivering strategic operational management and growth into busy hospitality-based multi-site businesses. The company is young at heart, and as such we are looking for candidates that can deliver on-trend into modern, lively wet-led late-night venues.
Salary is between £60,000 and £70,000 negotiable for the right person plus bonus structure and company benefits.
Thanks for reading!
|Salary||to £70k plus bonus|