- Head Pastry Chef jobs in Scotland
- Salary £50k plus bonus
- Multi-rosette standard
- 4-day working week
- Free parking
- Free meals
A fantastic opportunity for Head Pastry Chef to join one of Edinburgh’s leading 5-star hotels.
A key role in a large kitchen brigade which caters for multiple hotel restaurant outlets, including a multi-rosette fine dining restaurant, private dining and events.
Candidates will have:
- Experience as a Head Pastry Chef or similar, at a 5 Star and 2 or 3-rosette level.
- Creativity and a real passion for working with pastry, breads, desserts, and chocolate.
- Experience supervising a team of pastry chefs.
- A hands-on, lead-from-the-front approach.
- Experience managing staff, stock, costings and maintaining the highest of standards.
£50,000 plus a generous bonus
A 4-day working week, free staff meals and free parking.