- Housekeeper – Care Home jobs in Winchester
- Housekeeper jobs in Winchester
- High-quality care home
- Full time or Part-time
- £9.30 to £10.30 per hour plus £500 sign-on bonus
- Established and independently owned business
- Care home jobs in Winchester
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is looking for a committed housekeeper who is passionate about helping others and interested in a rewarding career with plenty of room for advancement and training opportunities.
Westacre Nursing Home is based in Sleepers Hill in Winchester, where they provide care to those who require nursing, residential and dementia services.
As a housekeeper, you will be responsible for carrying out all cleaning duties. You will ensure daily cleaning tasks are carried out to high standards whilst ensuring you are complying with infection control guidelines while respecting the privacy of our residents.
The business is passionate about doing the best for our residents, which is why they also offer excellent training opportunities for our staff and new starters. Working at Westacre, you will have access to excellent NVQ opportunities and career enhancement.
There are full-time and part-time vacancies available and can offer a range of shift times including; 8am-2pm / 9am-3pm / 8am-4pm.
- A competitive salary consisting of £9.30 an hour on weekdays and £10.30 on weekends
- £500 starting bonus which will be paid into your second full wage packet
- Excellent NVQ opportunities to help you advance in your career and earn more
- 5.6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- Wellness service with Health Assured, offering free financial and mental health advice and support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme offering £250 per referral*
- Subsidised meals, offering dinners at up to 75% of cost
- Free on-site parking
- Supportive induction period with two weeks of shadowing to make you feel at home in your new role
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a caring, focused, and hard-working individual who will fit in well with the current team of excellent housekeepers. Previous experience of working in a cleaning/housekeeping role would be advantageous, but we are happy to provide training to those new to the industry.
Please note you will be required to complete a full DBS check and provide details of 2 references including your current/most recent employer.
This role includes working alternate weekends.
Why Choose Westacre?
As a family-owned business, residents and staff come first at every point of their decision making. The pride themselves on a personalised and supportive approach with their staff. Care is important to Westacre and any benefits from their success goes back into the home and its employees.
If you’re new to this role or looking for a career change, we offer one of the most supportive induction processes in the industry, making sure you feel supported and confident in your new role.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Housekeeper – Care home Jobs in Winchester
Thanks for reading!
|Salary||£9.30 to £10.30 per hour|