Pub Manager – Food Led Country Pub with rooms – East Hampshire – £34k to £38k negotiable and dependent on experience + accommodation.
- Pub Manager jobs in Hampshire
- A busy village pub with an excellent reputation and loyal local following
- 5 days out of 7 and 2 days off per week
- Situated in the heart of the South Downs and midway between Portsmouth and Farnham
- Live-in private 1-bedroom apartment available on site
- Salary £34k to £38k negotiable / dependent on experience plus accommodation.
- Pub Manager jobs in South East England
- Pub Manager Jobs in Hampshire
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is looking for a Pub Manager for a popular country pub with 8 rooms situated in the Heart of the South Downs, Hampshire and midway between Portsmouth and Farnham.
The pub is a freehold and privately owned property that prides itself in serving high-quality traditional British pub food in a warm and friendly atmosphere. The pub has a focus on offering reliably good service and on being the welcoming centre of the local village community.
The pub has inside dining for 60 plus a large beer garden popular with walkers, residents and visitors.
We are looking for a personable, friendly and reliable Pub Manager who has previous experience running similar style Pub operations Front of House. The successful candidate will understand what excellent customer experience means and should be able to ensure that the front of house service team delivers a consistently warm and familiar 5* customer service experience time and time again.
The PubManager will be responsible for overseeing all day to day FOH operations including:
- Management of Restaurant, Bar and 8 Rooms
- Staff management and rotas
- Stock Control
- End of day accounting
- Being front of house hospitality lead
- Being the familiar welcoming face of the business
- Marketing and Sales development
- Maintaining service standards
- Managing TripAdvisor review responses
The owners are local residents and are available to help when needed and they will support the business by taking responsibility for wages and business accounts thus releasing the Manager to focus on FOH operations. There is a settled Head Chef in place so there will be no direct involvement with kitchen operations and both the GM and Head Chef report directly to the owners. Apart from taking responsibility for wage runs and business account the owners will be otherwise hands off in day to day management leaving the GM to take full day to day FOH control.
Start date: ASAP
The Pub Manager package is between £34k to £38k negotiable and dependent on experience. There is also a private 1 bed apartment with utilities included.
Thanks for reading!
|Salary||Package to £44k to £48k|
|Accommodation||Private live in available|