General Manager -Traditional Inn Pub – Near Yeovil Somerset – to £35k
- General Manager Jobs
- Somerset Pub Jobs
- To £35,000 plus bonus
- Start date: ASAP
- Part of successful Private Traditional Coaching Inn Group
- General Pub Manager Jobs in Somerset
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is looking for a General Manager (or Management also Couple considered) for a Traditional British Coaching Inn with a handful of en-suite rooms and an excellent traditional pub food offering. The Inn is located near to Yeovil in Somerset and is part of a privately run group operating pubs in the Southwest of England. This site is a vibrant pub, offering quality traditional British food, and well-appointed rooms, and always aims to provide its customers with the best possible experience.
This is an opportunity to help drive and develop a pub business which is backed by an extensive group-level help and support system, giving the opportunity to excel in driving the business forward to further success.
We are looking for a General Manager (GM) who will be responsible for running all aspects of day-to-day operations and for further developing business growth and opportunity. The GM will provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments whilst also ensuring ongoing profitability and consistently excellent customer experience.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong leadership skills, be a real team player who thrives on motivation and empowering their team.
- Experience in running busy pub operations, overseeing teams, and maintaining high standards across all areas of the business.
- Proven experience in delivering business growth, budgets, and staff retention.
- Experience in all aspects of stock ordering and control, and cellar management.
- Ability to operate your business without interference.
- Enjoy the freedom to lead the business from the front.
- Able to structure your own food promotions, menus, and incentives.
- Able to employ and train staff.
We would also happily consider Management Couples for the position, especially if one part of the couple is able to operate all aspects of the kitchen at the venue.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 plus bonus structure
Relevant Experience: General Management of Hotels / Pubs / Restaurants
|Salary||£35k plus bonnus|