- Restaurant Manager London
- Salary to £41k OTE
- Start date ASAP
- West End – Central London
- Premium F&B site
- Premium Luxury International Brand
- Private Health Insurance
- Excellent staff benefits
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is recruiting a Restaurant Manager for a PREMIUM international brand with a focus on F&B with a retail environment. The site located close to Regent Street in one of London’s most exclusive areas and directly alongside other leading international luxury brands. The store is situated over two floors of a luxury ‘designer refurbished’ site that offers a mix of retail, restaurant, and café space.
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager with experience in PREMIUM Food & Beverage operations. You should have previous F&B management experience in the Premium sector (premium restaurant, hotel, etc.) and be able to demonstrate flawless personal presentation, both in appearance and by way of your customer interaction skills. You should have a passion for F&B and have an excellent understanding of what it means to consistently deliver the best in customer service experience.
Fluent English essential, Italian speaker (nice to have) and other European language is a plus.
Hours of work are daytime only in-line with general retail opening hours, the restaurant is not operational for evening service.
The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for managing a dedicated team serving in the Dining Room, part of this Luxury retail site.
- Responsible for table service of a 35-cover dining room
- Management of all service staff
- Maintenance of the required standards
- Control and maintenance of the HACCP plan
- Customer and sales focus
- Very high service Management
- Good organizational skills in managing the service experience to customers and in having a 360° vision on all the dining room service
- Waste management
- Proactivity in managing problems
- Customer service and a focus on sales
The successful Restaurant Manager will:
- Manage very sustained/busy work rates with discipline and control
- Transmitting calm and serenity to colleagues and customers
- Demonstrate a high level of organization, attention to detail and good priority management
- Have a positive and constructive attitude
- Demonstrate proactivity in managing any problems
- Manage customer relations accurately, patiently and politely
- Excellent communication skills
- Flawless personal presentation
- Resistance to physical fatigue and stress and ability to work for several hours standing up
- Positive attitude and smiling
- Flexibility and dynamism
- Respectful of procedures and processes
- Excellent team spirit
Salary is to £36,000 to £38,000 plus £3,000 bonus structure (£41k OTE)
Interview open days on 14th -15th and 16th June in Central London