Restaurant Supervisor – Premium Food and Beverage site – West End – to £36k
- Restaurant Supervisor / Manager
- Salary to £36,000 negotiable dependent on experience
- Start date ASAP
- West End – Central London
- Premium F&B site
- Premium Luxury International Brand
- Private Health Insurance
- Excellent staff benefits
Rhubarb Hospitality Recruitment is recruiting a Restaurant Supervisor / Manager for a PREMIUM international brand with a focus on F&B retail. The business is a flagship store located close to Regent Street in one of London’s most exclusive areas and directly alongside other leading international luxury brands. The store is situated over 3 floors of a luxury ‘designer refurbished’ site that offers a mix of retail, restaurant and café space.
We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor with experience in PREMIUM Food & Beverage operations at a Supervisor / Managerial Level. You should have previous F&B management experience in the Premium sector (premium restaurant, hotel, etc.) and be able to demonstrate flawless personal presentation, both in appearance and by way of your customer interaction skills. You should have a passion for F&B and have an excellent understanding of what it means to consistently deliver the best in customer service experience.
Fluent English essential, Italian speaker (nice to have) and other European language is a plus.
The Restaurant Supervisor /Manager will be responsible for managing a dedicated team serving the Dining Room, part of this Luxury 3-floor retail site.
- Responsible for table service of a 35-cover dining room
- Management of all service staff
- Maintenance of the required standards
- Control and maintenance of the HACCP plan
- Customer and sales focus
- Very high service Management
- Deep knowledge of all products offer, menu recipes and raw materials
- Good organizational skills in managing the service experience to customers and in having a 360° vision on all the dining room service
- Waste management
- Proactivity in managing problems
- Customer service and a focus on sales
The successful Restaurant Supervisor will:
- Manage very sustained/busy work rates with discipline and control
- Transmitting calm and serenity to colleagues and customers
- Demonstrate a high level of organization, attention to detail and good priority management
- Have a positive and constructive attitude
- Demonstrate proactivity in managing any problems
- Manage customer relations accurately, patiently and politely
- Excellent communication skills
- Flawless personal presentation
- Resistance to physical fatigue and stress and ability to work for several hours standing up
- Positive attitude and smiling
- Flexibility and dynamism
- Respectful of procedures and processes
- Excellent team spirit
Salary is to £28,000 to £36,000 dependent on experience.
|Salary||£28,000 to £36,000|