If you are obsessed with standards, passionate about hospitality and have an eye for detail, then this is a great opportunity to be part of a small team in the heart of Camden. It is a buzzy, fast-paced atmosphere serving creative small Asian tapas plates, cocktails and wine with pumping beats.
Weekend working availability is essential for this role.
Your primary role as Sous Chef will be managing the Kitchen and day-to-day tasks: ordering, rotas, stock control and running service along with the Head Chef.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing services
- Health and safety management, ensuring high standards
- Be able to lead the kitchen staff, train and retain.
- Stock management
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have initiative, bring new and creative ideas
- Be able to work as part of a team, delivering consistent customer service with attention to detail, even when under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills with a positive attitude
- Passionate for Asian food
- Care about what gets sent to the customer
What we offer:
- Salary 38k salary package
- 5 days per week
- Annual reviews and personal development
- Staff meals and great company discounts
- 28 holidays per year and closed over Christmas
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £38,000 package per year