- Sous Chef Milton Keynes
- Full time – 45 hours per week
- 5 days a week with 2 days off
- Salary to £25,000 to £30,000 plus all overtime paid
- Junior Sous or Chef de Partie also considered
- Start date: ASAP
- Temporary accommodation available
The Carrington Arms is a food led Inn and Hotel located in the village of Moulsoe near Milton Keynes. As the Sous Chef you will be responsible supporting the Head Chef in all aspects of kitchen management and covering on Chef’s days off. We will also consider chefs with less experience, for Junior Sous and Chef de Partie positions, if you have the right attitude.
If you are passionate about food and would like to join a successful independent restaurant and hotel then we would like to hear from you. All our dishes are cooked from fresh ingredients, to create a modern British menu, with a focus on locally sourced meat.
We offer a salary in the range of £25,000 to £30,000 per annum based on a 45-hour week. However, we pay hourly and therefore pay for all hours worked. There are also bonus payments and a share of the tips.
- Have experience of working in a busy restaurant, with grill experience (preferred)
- Be a team player
- Be a hard-working person with a can-do attitude
- Be guest focussed
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work daytime, evenings and weekends although we have a rota system which allows flexibility to take account of the team’s personal arrangements
All candidates must be available for interview & trial shift and have a fully valid UK work permit.
Short term on-site accommodation is available for relocation purposes.
Salary £25,000 to £30,000 per annum based on a 45-hour week with all overtime paid