- Sous Chef Somerset
- Full time – 48 hours per week
- 5 days a week with 2 days off
- Salary to £30,000 plus up to £4,800
- Pension scheme and staff discounts
- Loyalty scheme and incentive package
- Junior Sous or Sous or CDP considered
- Chef jobs near Wells Somerset
- Start date: ASAP
The Litton is a food led Inn and Boutique Hotel located in the village of Litton near to Wells, Somerset. As the Sous Chef you will be responsible for running your own section as well as implementing your own ideas into the menu. You will have previous experience with cooking from scratch and taking charge in the head chef’s absence. We will also consider chefs with less experience, for example Junior Sous or Chef de Partie, if you have the right attitude. The Litton is all about giving guests a great experience and good food made with passion.
Where will you be working:
The Litton is an award-winning country pub and boutique hotel set in a beautiful countryside setting in the village of Litton, Somerset. Awarded one rosette awarded for the food. The premises look stunning, as do the rooms, and as you would expect, so does the food! We also have a small herb and edible flower garden for any budding chefs with green fingers. The menu on offer is predominantly modern, British cuisine, with some influences from continental Europe and Asia, with a seasonal approach taken to menu selection.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary and generous share in tips, as well as benefiting from a truly awesome place to work.
- Prepare and produce high quality food
- Assisting the head chef
- Implement own ideas into the menu
- Show passion towards each dish
- Worked in busy, fast paced pubs or hotels
- Experience with cooking fresh food
Salary will be offered according to your experience, with a basic salary between £24,000 (for more junior chefs) and to £30,000 for Sous Chef plus monthly tips of £300-£400.